PRICES FOR BOOKING THE ECO HOUSES IN AZAREIYA

SPECIAL OFFER
Offer for new year's eve in Azareiya: Only now tree nights for 540 BGN per house.

Period
1 night
until 3 nights
from 4 to 6 nights
up to 7 nights
Prices from Sunday to Thursday
140 BGN
120 BGN
110 BGN
105 BGN
Prices from Friday to Sunday
140 BGN
129 BGN
110 BGN
105 BGN
Prices for the offical hollidays (without New year)
-
135 BGN
135 BGN
135 BGN
Weekend offer for 2 people - 2 nights
-
210 BGN
-
-
Usage of the extra sofa bed
25 BGN
25 BGN
25 BGN
25 BGN

Note:
All prices in bulgarian lev, per night and per house.
When using a preferential price valid for four or more nights, the same can not be combined with additional discounts or promotions.

Note:
The cancellation policy can be applied with the following conditions:
- cancellation within minimum of 14 days before the day of the reservation, the 100% of caution will be return or you can change the date based on the preferred one.
- cancellation within 5 days before the reservation you will be offered with the following possibilities:
Option 1. You can choose another day, which is more suitable for you.
Option 2. 70% will be return of the caution and the rest 30 % will be kept due to the unpredictable changes of the reservation.
- cancellation within 4 days or less before the reservation, 50% will be return of the caution and the rest 50 % will be kept due to the unpredictable changes of the reservation

The release the houses is before 12.00h
Accommodation in the period from 14.00 to 19.00 hours.
/ If you want to accomodate in different hour, please agreed in advance with the owner of Azareya./

The prices for booking the seminar hall: Appopriate for lectures, seminars, trainings and other. The sporting hale maximum can have 30 seats.
- For 4 hours – 60 BGN
- For 8 hours – 100 BGN
- Over 8 hours – under negotiations
In the hall there is table tennis free for the guests of the village.

Ecovillage „Azareiya” – Gorno Trape village is made of six villas, garden with barbecue and several pavilions, also piramidal pavilion for meditation, seminar hall and parking. Every house in Azareiya has:
- on 1-st level – living room, kitchen box and bathroom. The coach in the living room is extendible, so that two people could sleep on it.
- on 2-nd level - bedroom for two people + extendible armchair sutable for child.
If you want to use the barbecue in the garden please bring with you coal!

PAVEMENT BY BANK:

On the name: "Ecoengeenering - S" - Ltd
Sofia 1309, 62 Zaychar Str.
BULSTAD 131402464

Bank account:
Unicredit Bulbank AD office Tzar Boris III Sofia
IBAN: BG70UNCR70001501121437
BIC: UNCRBGSF